Cancellation / Refund Policy
For internet-based online consultation services, You are free to cancel the service at any time. The Sandhya Cares shall refund any unexpended advance fees paid by you at the time of cancellation of the service if informed a minimum of 12 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. In case you wish to seek a refund of the advance paid by you because of some uncertain issue, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org We will look into the case and would process a refund if it satisfies our terms and conditions.
1. The Sandhya Cares is not able to process a refund because you believe that the online consultation is not as per the specification provided on the website / did not went as per your expectations.
2. If the patient cancels a booking more than 12 hours before the scheduled appointment time a refund will be issued after deducting the transaction fee if any.
3. If a patient cancels a booking after 12 hours of scheduled appointment time no refund will be issued.
4. In case of no show by the patient during the appointed time no refund will be generated.
5. If the doctors do not show up during the appointed time full automated refund will be issued.
6. If an appointment is taken of scheduled time and the doctor does not show up, a full automated refund will be done.
7. If the patient does not show up during the appointed time no refund will be issued.
8. If the consultation does not happen due to any special circumstance including technical issues, an option to request a refund will be available to the patient for a period of 7 days but the issuance of full or part refund will be on the sole discretion of The Skin Doctors.
9. If an appointment / consultation is cancelled due to technical issues by a doctor then a full refund will be made / as per your choice a second date for consultation will be provided.
10. All refunds will be subject to a transaction charge that will be deducted while making a refund.